Provide the missing word/phrase for each of the following. Answers are worth 2 points per blank. Yes a few bonus points are possible in this section!
1) __________ was responsible for creating the world’s first public schooling system.
2) 1453 was a significant year as it marked the end of the _____________Empire as well as the end of the ___________ war.
3) ___________ built the __________ to quell opposition to his rule and refined centuries of Roman Law into The ____________.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4) _________ were the Vikings that were responsible for raiding.
5) ___________ infantry often fought without __________ to allow for more mobility during the 100 years war.
6) __________ built the Flavian Amphitheatre, better known today as the ___________.
7) __________ was the historian that provided the official history of the Roman Emperor____________ as well as a scandalous version titled the ___________ History.
8) The citizens blamed the ____________ for the “Apocalypse” that befell them in the 14th century.
9) The Knights ________ were created during the 2nd crusade specifically to protect _________ and act as _________ for the crusaders.
10) The __________ and the ________ were dualist Christians that prompted Pope ___________ to begin the _________ in 1231 to root out heretics.
11) _________________ was the work of art by Botticelli that marked the separation of art from message, to art for art’s ___________.
12) Masaccio’s ____________ represents the full incorporation of _____________ perspective in Renaissance art.