Before beginning this project you may need to read over my assignment 3 project to get an understanding of the Company and Country I have chose to do research on. The country I have chosen is Belgium and the company is The Traveler Company. I have provided step by step instructions in the file. Also, I have provided the assigned readings to complete the International Business Plan. You may open the work document and highlight the hyperlink and input it into your search engine to pull down the assign readings. I have also provided the assigned readings for Steps 6-8 in a separate file because you will be unable to access my schools library portal, so I have saved the assigned readings. Also, please provide at least 20 citations based off the readings provided. Please include a Table of Contents and an Executive Summary in the final report.
Building on the global industry comparative analysis you did in Project 3, develop a business plan for your organization to operate in a new country. Analyze the new country first as a site for certain value-chain activities, and second as a market for your organization’s products. Note that the term products will refer to products, services, or a combination of the two.
Your business plan should include a marketing strategy and an entry strategy. Also take into consideration the requirements of accounting and finance. Develop market share estimates and revenue projections using historical data from your organization in the United States and your own research into market size, pricing, and unit sales for the industry in the selected country. Estimate the investment required for relocating one or more activities of your organization’s value chain from the United States to the selected country. Also estimate the time needed for your organization to break even. Provide the assumptions behind your projections and assessments of both short-term and long-term risks.
You will have three weeks to develop the business plan for Gustavo. Be sure to give yourself adequate time for each of the 10 steps of this project.
When you submit your project, your work will be evaluated using the competencies listed below. You can use the list below to self-check your work before submission.
• 1.1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment.
• 5.2: Assess the implications of legal, ethical and cultural (national) standards on an organization’s operations in global markets and make recommendations for appropriate actions.
• 6.1: Identify the general (external) environment in which an organization operates and discuss the implications for enterprise success.
• 6.2: Evaluate strategic implications for domestic and international markets of an organization’s industry.
• 6.3: Analyze an organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses for strategic value.
• 6.4: Develop and recommend strategies for an organization’s sustainable competitive advantage.
• 7.1: Analyze the legal forms of business organization and make recommendations to support business decisions.
• 7.4: Analyze the impact of international and foreign laws on US organizations acting domestically and abroad.
• 8.1: Evaluate major business/organizational systems and processes and make recommendations for improvement.
• 8.2: Analyze an organization’s current technology capabilities and needs, identifying specific strengths and areas of weakness.
• 9.1: Design organizational structures, systems, and processes that support the strategic goals of the organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now