In a similar fashion to the screenshots from the lecture notes, please do the following:
- Add a breakpoint to your Assignment 1 code-behind (.cs file) in a sensible location.
- Execute your code, halting at the breakpoint created in the above step.
- Hover-over a variable or property, displaying its run-time value.
To successfully complete this assignment, attach screenshots showing proof of the above.
For this assignment, you will modify your Assignment 1 submission. Using server-side validation (i.e., validation that occurs within the code-behind [.cs]), validate that the textbox input is numeric in nature where appropriate. In other words, disallow any non-numeric input using server-side code. If the input is valid, continue the calculation as expected. If the input is non-numeric in nature and, thus, invalid:
- Do not perform the calculation as expected
- Display an error message on the page, preferably in a label control.
For full credit, the calculation must take place in the application happy path, and the code to display the error message must be in the sad/exception path.
Turn in the assignment via eCampus by the due date, following normal assignment submission procedures.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.