For this assignment, please complete the following:
Step 1: Track how you spend your time for three days. You can make a chart, or you can track the hours you spend on different activities using the following tool: http://www.studygs.net/schedule/.
*You do not need to submit the chart.*
Please be honest. Only your instructor will read this assignment. Reviewing the ways you spend your time may surprise you.
Step 2: After you have charted how you spent your time for three days, please create a 250 word document that addresses the following:
- On average over three days, how many hours per day do you spend for studying, homework completion, and other academic requirements?
- On average over three days, how many hours per day do you spend for personal care/grooming, meal preparation/eating, and exercise/sport?
- On average over three days, how many hours per night do you spend sleeping?
- On average over three days, how many hours per day do you spend relaxing, such as playing video games or watching TV?
- On average, how many hours per day do you spend working on your short-term or long-term goals?
- Write a minimum 250 word paragraph that describes the top three time management pitfalls you face, and describe the specific ways you plan to avoid these pitfalls.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Avoiding Time Management Pitfalls appeared first on Top Premier Essays.