- Balance Sheet Analysis: In this section, answer the following for the trend analysis: What are the total assets, liabilities and shareholder equity for each year? How have these numbers changed over the three years and what could be some reasons why these numbers have changed the way they have? In addition, pick at least one appropriate (for this statement) ratio or financial in addition to what is provided and calculate that and explain it. See the section on ratio analysis below for ideas.
- Search for the company you wish to analyze. If you choose a publicly traded company, their financialswill be listed in Yahoo Finance and Hooverâ€s. If you choose a private company, you must obtain their financials directly from them and submit the financials as appendices to your final project.
- On the bottom left hand corner of the companyâ€s page on Yahoo Finance is a section called â€œFinancialsâ€. There should be three links — Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. If the company you picked does not have one of those or does not have three yearsâ€ worth of data for each of those, then pick another company.
- You should have at least two sources other than the textbooks in the class. These sources can be websites, newspaper or journal articles or books. Donâ€t forget to cite the source of your financials(Yahoo Finance or otherwise). You may use any legitimate source (i.e. National Enquirer is not acceptable but NY Times is).
- You should use APA format and should use MS Word format, double-spacing,1 inch margins all the way around, page numbers on every page except for the title page and 12 point Times New Roman font.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post balance sheet analysis in this section answer the following for the trend analysis what are the total assets liabilities and shareholder equity for each year how have these numbers changed over the three years and what could be some reasons why these appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.