Demonstrate the integration and utilization of key concepts and knowledge from prior courses to solve the selected problem
Apply critical thinking and relevant concepts to the final project
Deliverable Length: 1,800 words plus tables and graphs
An organizational assessment is needed to identify the best approach for project implementation and to gauge whether or not this project will be a success in this organization.This week, you will introduce the organizational assessment component of the Key Assignment for the course.
The introduction of the organizational assessment report should include the following:
- Introduction to the Organization
- Provide an overview of the nature of the organization.
- Identify the stakeholders in the organization.
- What is the organizational culture?
- Describe how the topic of study could benefit your organization.
- You will identify the analysis tools that you used to perform an assessment of your organization relative to your topic of study.
- Your assessment needs to contain measurements and benchmarks.
- Include tables and graphs to demonstrate the findings of your assessment.
- Risk Analysis
- Identify what risks or challenges will be identified as a result of the organizational assessment.
- Can this project be undertaken within the boundaries of state and federal regulation?
- Are there any potential stark or antikickback concerns?
- Are there resources available to undertake the project?
- Add this to your Executive Summary along with any citations and references that are used.
- Submit a report of your organizational assessment process. This is the first part of your Executive Summary.
I will need at least 4 references in APA format