I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
For this assignment, review emergency management job postings on USA Jobs (Links to an external site.).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Then, identify the same or equivalent position on a state, local government website, or a private sector position (i.e., local utility, or major corporation).
For this assignment
- Compare requirements and benefits about the job—for example the pay, education requirements, experience required to be eligible for the job. Compare the long term prospects of a career.
- Discuss personal preferences about the positions, and prioritize positions based on personal preferences.
- Explain how your experience and previous positions can set you up for success for one of these positions. Discuss the requirements that you do not meet due to lack of experience and your strategy to mitigate this.
The Careers in Emergency Management assignment
- Must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a cover page (Links to an external site.) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two reliable sources, such as government and corporate websites, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.