Executive Summary On Risk Analysis
- Field: Computer Science
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Refer to the “Case Scenario: Premiere Collegiate School” handout. Based on your discussion of this scenario in class, create an asset list in order of importance of each asset and then write an executive summary report:
- Identify all IT assets and enter a description of each into an asset identification and classification table, similar to the following.
- IT Asset DescriptionIT Infrastructure DomainPrivacy Data ImpactAssessment
[Critical-Major-Minor]Quantitative Value ($)
- Indicate in which of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure the asset resides.
- Indicate if the asset accesses customer privacy data or contains customer privacy data.
- Classify the IT asset as Critical, Major, or Minor.
- Critical: Generates revenues or represents intellectual property asset of organization
- Major: Contains customer privacy data.
- Minor: Required for normal business functions and operations.
- Assign a ($) to each asset. Consider the measurable characteristics of each asset, such as the original cost and cost of replacement.
- Prioritize the order of the assets in the table based on their importance to the school. When prioritizing assets, consider why one asset should be protected more than another.
- Use the information in the table to create an executive summary that explains your list. This executive summary will be presented to the school’s board of directors.
- Required Resources
Text Sheet: Case Scenario: Premiere Collegiate School (ts_premiercollegiateschool)
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial 12-point size, Double-space
- Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: No more than 500 words
- Institution Release Statement