All questions relate to American law, please include a reference page
In 300 words, respond to the following:
- When conducting surveillance, explain how to balance an expectation of citizen privacy with legitimate investigative procedure that has public safety as its goal.
- Explain whether citizens should differentiate between government intrusion and private companies who use citizens’ online data to surveil their movements and activity.
- Psychological advantage
- Time frame
- Room setup
- Challenging assumptions or using intimidation to keep the suspect off-balance
Then, in 500 words, respond to the following:
For each of the five characteristics of an interrogation listed above, explain:
- how each benefits the interrogator,
- the intended and unintended effects on the suspect, and
- how each may be affected by legal requirements.