1. Risk Assessment Tool for Estimating Your 10-year Risk of Having a Heart Attack
2. Complete the risk calculator for an individual with ages of 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, and 75 with no other risk factors. Plot the data of risk versus age
3. Then complete the risk calcular using the same ages but with a total cholesterol level of 150, 200, 250, and 300 at each age.
4. Then include the for each condition above, determine risk with HDL levels of 35, 45, 55, and 65
5. At each of the combinations shown above, do this for a smoker and non smoker.
6. At each of the combinations shown above, do this for hypertension (systolic blood pressure of 160 mm Hg and normotensive 120 mm Hg).