STRATEGY RESEARCH PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
I am providing a sample Paper
The essay will describe the method you’ve chosen, how it’s being used, and/or how you’d apply it in a classroom.
• The student must type the work using Microsoft Word; any other piece of software will not be accepted.
• The paper’s main body must be four to five pages long (double-spaced).
• APA style must be used.
• Write in an expert manner without using contractions (“cant”), slang (“a lot”), or the first person (“I”).
• At least four of the six required sources must be journal papers, bringing the total to a minimum of six. The paper’s sources may also include journal papers chosen for article evaluations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Include a title page with a running head, your name, the course number, and the title of the paper.
• In the upper right corner of each page, type a brief heading and the page number. [In Microsoft Word, select “View” then “Header and Footer.”]
• Write an abstract that, after the title page, provides a one-paragraph summary of the entire article. In Microsoft Word, select “Insert” and then “Page Break” to start a new page.
At the conclusion of the manuscript, type the References page. Entries must be formatted according to APA style, with a dangling indent after the author’s last name.
• Double-space your writing.
• Comply with the four-page paper minimum (text only; not the three pages mentioned above).
• Use the format (author, year) for citing sources inside the essay. Every reference listed in the References section must also be listed as a source in the manuscript.
Sample Special Education Journals:
• American Annals of the Deaf
• American Journal on Mental Retardation
• Behavior disorders
• Beyond Behavior
• Clearing House
• Education and Training in Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
• Exceptional Parent
• Focus on exceptional children
• Gifted Child Quarterly
• Journal for the Education of Gifted
• Journal of Learning Disabilities
Journal of Special Education
• Language and Speech
• Physical Therapy
• Remedial and Special Education