· A 1500-word critical comparison of two research
· An even-handed critical analysis ( Compare and contrast) of two studies based on the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative and quantitative approaches (this requires extra reading)
· Critically evaluate the ideas and methods portrayed.
· Concentrate on the scholarly content of the presentations
· Intro (250 words)
· Summary 1(300 words)
· Summary 2(300 words)
· Analysis and integration (400)
· Conclusion (250 words)
· Files for the two studies are attached in different document
· (Summary one and summary two are already done so you only have to do the introduction, the analysis and integration and the conclusion
· Please include everything in text citation in everything and put the link of the website down below without referencing it.
· Please do not write over 900 words as the 2 summaries are already 600 words