1. 0Describe the role of 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate in the function of hemoglobin. Explain how HbF can bind oxygen from HbA.
2. Name the different stages of the cell cycle and tell what happens at each stage.
3. Identify and describe two current applications on the market involving personalized genomics.
4. Describe the effect of Ach on Nicotinic and Muscarinic receptors. Identify organs with each type of receptor.
5. Discuss three different ways, besides Northern or Southern blotting, that transcription of a specific gene can be detected