Write: In a well-developed eight- to ten-page paper address the following criteria for the case study you selected in Week Three. See the ABS200 Case Study List located in your online classroom to review the case studies.
· The paper must begin with a well-written introduction that includes a succinct thesis statement
· Your introductory paragraph must include a description of the basic characteristics of science and a definition of applied behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is explored.
· Identify and describe the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the issue that is/are relevant to the selected case study (e.g., genetic, environmental, social, cultural, organizational).
· Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice pertinent to applied behavioral science.
· Describe scientific research that is relevant to your selected case study. Include past and current findings and note any key changes.
· Identify and describe any relevant trends in working with your intended population.
· Detail a suggested plan of action, including advantages and disadvantages, for moving forward.
· Specify what you would do to build rapport with the clients in the selected case study.
· State ethical considerations that are relevant to this case.
· You must end your paper with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and include an examination of the pros and cons (advantages and disadvantages) of utilizing at least one applied behavioral science intervention method to address the concerns in the scenario you selected.
· Must use at least six peer-reviewed journal articles as sources, including a minimum of four from the University Library.
Educational Psychology: Learning Disabilities Eight year old Jimmy is having difficulty learning, and he is showing specific problems in reading and math. Parents and teachers have worked together to try and understand what is happening. They have determined the problem is not the result of visual, hearing, or motor disabilities, mental retardation, emotional disorders, or environmental, cultural, or economic issues. Finally, after all of this is ruled out, Jimmy is classified as having two learning disabilities: dyslexia and dyscalculia.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”