Develop an application paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Identify and describe selected intellectual or developmental disabilities disorder
2. Identify the epidemiological trends for condition [prevalence rate] 3. Briefly discuss the pathophysiology of the selected disorder.
4. Describe the clinical manifestations of the disorders
5. Discuss the physical presentation of the disorder
6. Discuss the psychosocial presentation of the disorder
7. Discuss how the nurse practitioner will manage patient encounters with patients with limited decision making capacity and/or limited communication
8. Find a current clinical guideline relevant to selected disorder
9. Develop a treatment and management plan for the patient based on the selected disorder applying clinical guidelines.
10. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
11. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
12. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
13. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
14. Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
15. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now