Music And Social-Emotional Learning In Young Children
1. View the video: The Story of My Feelings video by Laurie Berknerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQJyL821IcLinks to an external site.
2, David Kisor videos (2)
“I Can Settle Down”- with artist performing with children-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oTeEJmd4ULinks to an external site.
“Stop and Think”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4QCx2h7pJs
3. “Hero” by SteveSongs–I have used this story-song with children as young as 4 and 5 and it has made an impact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLke8TWmrmk
4. “Belly Breathe” by Elmo, Common and Colbie Caillathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylALinks to an external site.
After you have viewed and listened to the following resources, answer the following for each resource (a total of 5):
1. What age group range would this resource be appropriate for? If not sure, take a best guess or estimate,
2. What social or emotional skills are being addressed in this resource? Elaborate and explain. You can see the two lists above it this is helpful.
Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from two populations.
Dealing with Two Populations
Inferential statistics involves forming conclusions about a population parameter. We do so by constructing confidence intervals and testing claims about a population mean and other statistics. Typically, these methods deal with a sample from one population. We can extend the methods to situations involving two populations (and there are many such applications). This deliverable looks at two scenarios.
Concept being Studied
Your focus is on hypothesis tests and confidence intervals for two populations using two samples, some of which are independent and some of which are dependent. These concepts are an extension of hypothesis testing and confidence intervals which use statistics from one sample to make conclusions about population parameters.