publish a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
- How would you plan for a company’s divisional capabilities? How does one plan to address divisional limitations? What methods may be used to fill gaps between capabilities and limitations?
- What is the best strategy for addressing issues that may arise when a strategic plan is implemented? Should stakeholders be involved? Should changes be made during a strategic plan’s initial unfolding if problems arise? Should this be staved off in favor of data collection?
- Describe how a high-performance work system is designed, and explain how the components of it must align horizontally and vertically to support one another and a firm’s strategy.
- Recommend a process for implementing and evaluating a high-performance work system.
- Discuss a high-performance work system’s potential outcomes for both employees and the organization.
- Do you think the fundamental principles of getting employees highly involved with their work provides an adequate context for designing high-performance work systems? What other concerns or guidelines for developing high-performance work systems would you suggest?
- Although achieving both horizontal and vertical fit are important with regard to high-performance work systems, which do you consider more critical and why?
- Do high-performance work systems always result in a win-win situation for employers and their employees? Why or why not?