Vision, Mission, and Values Statements
The course is structured so that each week you will work on specific segments of your marketing plan for the Final Project that is due in Week Six. This week you will choose a specific healthcare organization (HCO) and begin examining the products and services found in the HCO’s strategic plan. For this assignment, read Chapter 3 in the course text, which addresses the importance of the mission, vision, and values statements to organizations. Why is it important for an organization to have these statements? What purpose do they serve?
Next, research and choose a specific healthcare organization for your marketing plan. You could select the organization your currently work for, one you are familiar with, or one you would like to work for in the future. After selecting your HCO, conduct research online to locate the organization’s strategic plan and read its vision, mission, and values statements. Add the term strategic plan after the HCO’s name in the search engine box (e.g., Sharp Healthcare strategic plan) to narrow your search results.
In your assignment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- State your choice of HCO and explain why it interests you.
- State the organization’s vision, mission, and values statements
- Discuss whether the organization’s purpose and priorities are clearly defined
- Discuss whether the mission statement clearly separates the HCO from competing organizations.
- Include any ideas you have at this point for improving the mission statement in terms of aligning the HCO’s stated priorities with its products and services.
- Discuss whether the current vision statement correctly describes the HCO’s path as it implements the strategic plan.
- Could the current vision statement be utilized to motivate the organization’s workforce?