Paul Polman – He is the leadership person I’m writing about.
The introduction is to be two (2) pages in length. Write on the following:
- Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society.
- Explain why you chose your selected leader.
Main section of the paper
- What is your chosen leader’s definition of leadership?
- How does your chosen leader model the way?
- How does your chosen leader inspire a shared vision?
- How does your chosen leader challenge the process?
- How does your chosen leader enable others to act?
- How does your chosen leader encourage the heart?
- What challenges and opportunities does your chosen leader face?
Write a conclusion to complete your paper.
Include a minimum of two sources other than your textbook. Ensure that at least one of your sources is the Wall Street Journal; this might include research about leadership practices that align with your chosen leader’s perspective.
- Your paper should be a minimum of five pages in length.
- Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting guidelines, including proper citations.