ENGR. 100-01

Professional Engineers Act – Take Home Exam Questions 21-25

Student’s Name:  ___________________________  ID Number: _______________________           

ENGR. 100-01;                   ENGR. 100-02;                   ENGR. 100-03

Save your time - order a paper!

Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines

Order Paper Now

Take Home Quiz – Due Next Friday       


  1. An Engineer-in-Training may:


(a) Practice and/or offer to practice civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.

(b) Prepare and sign civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering plans, specifications and reports.

(c) Independently make civil, electrical, or mechanical engineering decisions.

(d) None of the above.


  1. Which of the following actions is necessary to be considered in responsible charge of professional engineering work?


(a) Be physically present when the work is being performed or through the use of communication devices be available in a reasonable period of time.

(b) Review and approve proposed decisions prior to their implementation.

(c) Retain independent control and direction of the investigation or design of engineering work.

(d) All of the above.


  1. How may a Professional Engineer provide notice of licensure to clients?


(a) By including his or her license number on all documents sent to clients

(b) By including a statement that he or she is licensed by the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors immediately above the signature line in at least 12 point type on all contracts for services

(c) By putting “P.E.” after his or her name on all documents sent to clients

(d) By hanging his or her wall certificate in a private office

  1. Who must obtain a seal/stamp?

(a) All licensed Professional Engineers

(b) Engineer-in-Training

(c) Licensed Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers only

(d) None of the above

  1. When must I use my seal/stamp

(a) When, as a Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineer (respectively), you are in responsible charge of engineering plans, specification, and reports.

(b) When, as a Fire Protection, Safety, or Traffic Engineer, you are in responsible charge of fire protection, safety, or traffic engineering plans, specifications and reports.

(c) You never have to use your seal/stamp unless you want to.

(d) You must use your seal/stamp when signing any document, whether it is an engineering document or not.

"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Use the following coupon

Order Now