Below are three examples of professional correspondence, a letter, and email, and a memo:
- Example Letter –
- (From: https://images.examples.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Formal-Immediate-Resignation-Letter.jpg (Links to an external site.))
- Example Email –
(Links to an external site.))
- Example Memo – Download File Here
- (From: http://thisischarlietrotter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/employee-memo-format-memo-examples-to-employees-sample-memos-to-employees-106106672-1.png (Links to an external site.))
All of these correspondences have strengths and weaknesses. Review the the correspondence, then address the following for each example:
Describe the letter’s/email’s/memo’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of the following:
- Identify the most effective and least effective correspondence, and explain why you picked the ones you picked.
- Choose one correspondence and rewrite it so that it more effectively accomplished its goals
P.S: if the links don’t work, I attached the files in case.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Exercise: Correspondence Analysis appeared first on Top Premier Essays.