Week 6 – Final Paper
Since Mr. Franklin has been expressing his confusion regarding special education and the students’ needs, you have decided to create a user-friendly guide that has relevant resources, definitions, examples, and family-based privacy information specific to students with disabilities.
As you move through the program, this manual will become a resource of up-to-date information in the field of special education. It can also be a rich source of documentation of your work in this program as you consider entering or continuing your work in the profession and field of special education. Additionally, this manual will be a practical source of your completed coursework in preparation for the Capstone course.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain one key landmark case that made the biggest impact on special education.
- Define ten terms that will be most useful in everyday classroom practice.
- Outline the importance of formal and informal assessments in driving instructional planning.
- List at least three common etiological factors of students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Identify teaching techniques for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Identify positive proactive behavior strategies for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Describe five easy to administer informal assessments to evaluate student progress at various ability levels.
Using the template provided, compile the appropriate resources within each section. Follow each section’s instructions and complete as indicated within the template. Please note that there is a minimum of four scholarly sources to be used including the course textbook.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit your document no later than Day 7.
The MASE program provides the opportunity for you to create an online portfolio that can be used in your career development and professional practice. Throughout the program you will have various assessments that can be included in this e-portfolio and these will be finalized in the last course of the MASE program, Capstone course, ESE699. You may select this assignment and subsequent coursework to include as artifacts. Therefore, it is strongly encouraged you save your coursework on a flash-drive (e.g., a USB removable drive) or store in a cloud-based option such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or other similar applications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.