- Explain why you selected the variables you did and provide evidence showing the relationships between these variables and job attitudes (i.e., justify your selections).
- Select an instrument to measure each of the three variables you selected.
- Explain why the instrument you selected is appropriate for measuring the antecedent variables you selected.
- Provide an example item from the scale you selected and describe the scale anchors used to score the instrument.
- Describe the psychometric properties (reliability and validity) of the instrument