Final Paper on Labor Relations The final paper on labor unions is a 2 page research paper worth 15% of your grade. Please use the APA format and cite at least two (2) sources. I have guidelines on using the APA format and citing sources below.
Recently, there has been a resurgence in labor union organizations and a subsequent increase in union membership across the United States. What can today’s labor unions learn from their past 140-year history to 1) Attract and 2) Retain union members? Your paper should place specific emphasis on Millennials and Gen Z workers (as they will represent 75% of the U.S. workforce by 2025). :
Assignment Requirements (Use as a checklist):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Use 10 or 12 pt Arial or Times New Roman Font
- Minimum of 1-2 Pages
- Minimum of two (2) cited sources.
- Use APA format and parenthetical citations right after cited material (See below)
- Make sure your name is on the paper.
- The paper should contain a Title Page, an Introduction, a Body, a Conclusion, and a Reference Page.
Below, please find APA Guidelines and Tips. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
What is a parenthetical citation right after the material you cited?
It is when you place the source in parenthesis ( ) right after the sentence you cited instead of waiting until the end of the paper. It helps the reader to know exactly what sentences and paragraphs are taken from particular sources.
Example: Place the author’s name and the source’s date of publication in parentheses immediately after the end of the cited material.
- An employer employs or uses others to do his or her work or to work (Bennet-Alexander, Hartman, p. 11)
- Families with no telephone service have difficulty accessing social services for which they are qualified (Benton Foundation, 1998, chap. 2, “Societal Priorities”).