- Typed, double spaced using Word (Office 2007 or 2010)
- Include your name on it
- Use headings as appropriate (see below) and format them uniformly throughout the paper.
- Use correct spellings and grammar; the majority of the assignment grade will be based on the content covered, but points will be deducted for misspellings and grammatical errors.
- Refer to the HIPAA rules listed in the syllabus for information to omit. If you have a question about including any piece of information, contact the course instructor.
- Submit the completed assignment as a file upload (Links to an external site.) in Assignments..
INDIANA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING
B334 Comprehensive Health History
Functional and Environmental Assessment of the Older Adult
|Functional and Environmental Assessment of the Older Adult|
|Topics||Exceeds Standard (points)||Meets Standard(points)||Below Standard (points)||Comments|
|Functional Assessment*1. ADLs
2. Instrumental ADLs
|Environmental Assessment*1. General Assessment
*See assignment description for full explanation of expected content.
Exceeds Standard: Essential content fully and thoroughly developed (A or B work); Meets Standard: Contains essential content (C Work); Below Standard: Essential content missing/incomplete (< C work)