Think about the events that take place in your day-to-day life. Some examples might include working, picking up your kids from school, preparing dinner, attending church, spending quality time with your spouse, and so forth. Next, think about some of your daily habits. For example: Do you take long showers? Do you spend a lot of time looking at social media, watching tv, or playing video games? Consider the amount of time you spend with these events and habits and how you prioritize them.
Before you draft your response to this discussion, be sure to read through the Week 2 materials.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
What challenges have affected your ability to complete your daily tasks on a regular basis? Consider some of your habits that might pose a challenge.
What strategies have you tried to help manage your daily responsibilities? Which of those strategies might help you achieve your educational goals and why?
What new strategies and habits might help you achieve your educational goals and why?
There is a list of considerations for limiting stress listed in Section 3.4 of your myBook. Which of these strategies do you already use? Are there any new strategies that you can use to effectively manage your stress while you are in school?
A substantive post entails:
· Share your thoughts and experiences (personal, academic and professional) related to weekly materials
· Discuss ways you can apply the lessons from the class in your work and educational life
· Make connections between the topics at hand and the readings in the text
· Provide examples to support your ideas
· Go beyond I agree to build the discussion, reviewing topics with new perspectives
· Show reflection, including questions to promote additional discussion
· Stay on topic and address the course objectives
· Demonstrate proper spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone
· Asking a critical thinking question to inspire further discussion
The biggest challenges that hinder me from completing my daily tasks are procrastination and having a long list of daily responsibilities. Habitually, I tend to multitask, which becomes overwhelming to work on certain things like maintaining concentration in school and at work. Contextually, I tend to be irrational and incapable, developing self-regulation tasks’ delays and other negative consequences like work stress. My daily routine is composed of: full-time accounting work as a profession, attending part-time classes for my education advancement course and preparing my children for school…
[Click here to buy the full answer]