You have been appointed security director of a privately owned three (3) location retail sales establishment that specializes in automotive parts and accessories. All three (3) sales establishments are within a forty mile radius in a southern state. Products sold in these stores include auto engine parts, auto fluids, auto batteries, auto accessories (floor mats, shinny things, hubcaps, etc.), auto filters, and auto electronics, as well as candy bars and automotive publications. All three (3) locations are stand alone stores on owner owned property.
You have been tasked to develop a single comprehensive security and loss prevention plan applicable to all three (3) stores. This plan is expected to include, but is not limited to, loss prevention, applicant screening, internal threats and countermeasures, external threats and countermeasures, security systems, internal investigations, law enforcement investigations, fraud prevention, risk management, emergency management and safety in the workplace.
You are to write about applicant screening and the legal aspects of hiring and maintaining talents. Paper must discuss the following points:
1. How each open position is described(What are the job descriptions)
2. How are available jobs posted for internal and external applicants? What determines the wages offered for each position?
3. How are job applications and/or resume reviewed?
4. How are interviews conducted? Phone interview, on-site intervies and panel interviews?
5. How are background checks conducted? Criminal background checks? Credit background checks? Clearance?
6. How do you ensure relevant laws are followed such as Equal Employment Opportunity Act, Disabilty Act, e.t.c.
7. How are job offers made? Are contracts signed or How are drug screens applied?
8. How are employees trained for orientation?
9. What is the difference between applicant screening for internal and external applicants? Can employees transfer from one location to the other?
Submit in narrative form and while adhering to APA format, a MINIMUM 3000 WORD paper that describes how that topic will be applied to the scenario listed above. It is understood that your “piece” submitted for this assignment is just one component in the greater comprehensive plan for these stores. If information you need to complete your “piece” was not provided in the above scenario, you may make reasonable assumptions and proceed with your work based on those assumptions. It is expected that you will incorporate these assumptions in your work so that I may understand certain aspects of your “piece”.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM NOT EVEN 5%, DO NOT USE I, WE , US, ME, YOU. APA FORMAT WITH MINIMUM OF 5 SCHOLARLY REFERENCES, do not use .com, .net. ONLY VERIFIABLE REFERENCES, ONE OF THE REFERENCES MUST BE THE SOURCE PROVIDED IN THE ATTACHMENTS(PUPURA). THERE WILL BE NO SECOND CHANCES, FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR PLAGIARIZED WOULD RESULT IN A DISPUTE!