SYNTHESIS PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
The purposes of this assignment are to:
• Demonstrate proper use of current APA format in a term paper.
• Demonstrate proper use of one of the research methods studied in this course—specifically, the case study.
• Reflect on what you have learned in this course.
• Reflect on the course content as critiqued from a biblical, Christian perspective.
Instructions: Using a case study approach, write a 4–8-page research-based paper using yourself as the research subject by answering the assigned research questions:
• What have you learned about research at an introductory level?
• How do you evaluate or critique this from a biblical, Christian perspective?
You will use the APA skills that you honed during Module/Week 3, the case study skills you developed in Module/Week 5, and all the content you studied throughout all the modules/weeks of this course. Current APA format needs to be demonstrated in all aspects of this assignment.
Your paper must include a properly-formatted title page, 4–8 pages of content with proper citations and levels of headings, and a reference page. Be sure to cite enough references to sufficiently support your paper. Maintain consistency between your citations and reference page.