1. How do parents first hear about your program?
2. How do you give the following information about your program? (Please remember – I do not want the answers to the following. For example, don’t give me the hours of operation. I want to know how they communicate the following to the parents.)
● Statement of program philosophy and goals ● Payment information (fees, refunds) ● Hours of operation ● Holidays, closings ● What to do when a child is sick ● Transportation and pick-up arrangements ● What parents are expected to provide (such as children’s food, clothing) ● Opportunities for family involvement ● Daily activities provided for the children ● Special events/field trips ● How discipline is handled ● How difficulties or differences are handled
3. How do you keep parents informed about the following aspect of their child’s experience? (Please remember – I want to know how they communicate the following to the parents.)
● Changes in child’s health or behavior ● Injuries to child ● Child’s meals/snacks ● Events of child’s day ● Child’s developmental progress ● Teacher changes
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. How do parents keep you informed of the following? (Please remember – I want to know how they communicate the following to the parents.)
● Changes in child’s health or behavior ● Home injuries ● Eating patterns ● Home events ● Home customs and celebrations
● Preferences in child care practices ● Other matters important to them
5. How do you make family members feel welcome in the program?
6. What opportunities do you offer for parent participation? Check all that apply.
Observation of classroom activities _____ Sharing aspects of child’s culture with rest of class (cooking, music other items or activities) _____ Field trip assistance ____ Social functions _____ Parent meetings _____ Parent conferences ____ Fund raisers _____ Program planning _____ Parent council/board _____
Volunteer opportunities _____
Translators for conferences or meetings _____ Other(s) _____ Explain.
7. Which of the following do you use? Check all that apply.