Report Organizational Behavior
As stated in Chapter 6 of the text, there are many barriers that candidates face and the value of a diverse workforce is underestimated. In Chapter 1, we learn about the effects and importance of environmental factors on Human Resources (HR) practices; in this assignment, you are asked to explore and deconstruct Diversity within an organization of your choice.
Choose any organization and complete the following:
- What is your personal definition of Diversity – use credible sources to back up your answer?
- Research and summarize the organization’s Diversity policies and practices.
- Analyze the challenges and opportunities of these practices on its recruitment, selection, and retention practices.
- How can the organization respond to the challenges and opportunities?
- include at least 4 concepts from the course material, in addition to Diversity.
Choose the organization as Walmart
Note: The assignment should be between 4 to 7 pages in length, double-spaced, excluding supplemental pages, e.g., cover page, table of contents, references.
I will attach the book as well so that you can add some course concepts. Especially in the last question
Summarize the history of hazard mitigation. Then identify the components of a Hazard Mitigation Plan in Chapter 1 of the textbook and assess how those components were applied to Hurricane Harvey in 2017.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Make your paper 3-4 pages, not including the required title and reference pages.
Discuss the hazard mitigation planning process, comparing the different types of plans, and then apply the concepts to a natural or manmade hazard.
350-450 words excluding references, APA format and a minimum of 3 references