Use the organization, process, and audience you selected in Week Two from the following lists to complete this assignment option:
· Health care processes to be updated, streamlined, or implemented
o Electronic medical records
o Communicating new policies and procedures
o Creating work schedules
o Community plan for emergency preparedness
o New human resources system
o A process of your choice, approved by the instructor
· Organization in which the process will be updated, streamlined, or implemented:
o Long-term care
o Emergency management
o Health management
o An organization of your choice, approved by the instructor
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including title and reference slides, on this health care process.
Address the following points in your presentation:
· How this health care communication process might be updated, streamlined, or implemented
· What team structures, functions, goals, obstacles, and communication will be used in the selected process
· How to integrate teams, planning, and training to provide a successful outcome of the selected process
· Recommendations on how the team might effectively communicate inside and outside the organization, including the use of social media
· How the communication process will progress from initiation to completion
· How communication may affect each point in the process
· The changing role of health care communication and the development of social media as they affect the communication process
· Why communication campaigns must adapt over time
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Includevideos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Cite a minimum of four sources, one from the University Library and another from the course textbooks or Electronic Reserve Readings, to support your position.
Cite your sources and format your text consistent with APA guidelines.
Present your Preparing Organizations for Strategic Change Presentation.