- Prompt: Discuss at least one of the following quotes and tie their concepts back to biblical principles:
- You say youâ€re all dark and twisty, itâ€s not a flaw, its strength; it makes you who you are. â€“ Derek to Meredith; Greyâ€s Anatomy (TV Show)
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa
- A path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (movie)
- Requirements: 250 words minimum initial post, 100 words minimum reply
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post how to answer a discussion question and respond to a students response 2 19 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.