HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND WELL-BEING (SOCIAL WORK)
The assessment’s overall goal is to: (PCF 5) Define well-being, describe its different dimensions, and describe how each has an impact on people, families, and oneself.
• Examine theoretical stances that aim to explain why people behave the way they do (PCF 5).
• Discuss ideas like grief, trauma, loss, vulnerability, stress, and social isolation, among others (PCF 3; 4; 5).
• The definition of wellbeing and an explanation of its numerous dimensions and their implications for people, families, and oneself (PCF 5)
• A review of theoretical viewpoints that aim to explain human behavior (PCF 5)
• Discussion of (certain chosen) issues, including social exclusion, vulnerability, stress, and grief (PCF 3; 4; 5), with scholarly citations of sources
• A summary highlighting the topic’s importance to social work, social workers, and social work values.
• Show that you can communicate well in writing and through scholarly expression.
• Cite books and journal articles in academic context using the format required by Plymouth University (see Cite Them Right (2013), which is accessible online through Primo).
• Check that all work is finished, adheres to word counts, and satisfies Stage 1 academic criteria. Any unfinished work won’t be graded.
• Demonstrate that confidentiality is upheld while outlining the boundaries of this. A mark of zero will be automatically assigned for any violation of service user or caregiver name or address.
• Show improvement toward the Professional Capability Framework (PCF) Readiness for Practice of the College of Social Work.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now