Human Growth and Development 2
Assignment 4 Human Growth and Development 2
|Hide Assignment Information|
|Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
Part A Describe in a well-developed paragraph that includes a thesis the development focus of each of these groups:
1. Middle childhood 2. Adolescence 3. Early adulthood 4. Middle adulthood
1. Describe how the identity of self is developed in middle childhood and continued in adolescence, early adulthood, and middle adulthood, including one concrete example of how growth occurs for each stage.
2. Explain how interpersonal relationships, including those from family and school, experience growth from childhood to adolescence to early and middle adulthood. Include a relevant personal example for each stage.
3. Describe how intimacy is apparent in middle childhood, and contrast this with intimacy in the adolescent and the young adult.
4. Compare and contrast the physical and cognitive changes of early and middle adulthood.
Part C Explain how what you’ve learned in this course has aided you in understanding the four stages covered so far: middle childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, and middle adulthood. Give an example for each stage that describes how you would apply the information learned in that stage to your future profession.