Course Project Part III
This week’s work will focus on the key interest groups for your policy topic, the policy preferences of political parties, and legislative activity in the policy area.
To complete this assignment, perform the following tasks:
- Determine whether your chosen policy is important to the general population.
- Identify the key interest groups actively involved in the policy area and the policy preferences of the interest groups. Are there competing interest groups?
- Identify the policy preferences of the political parties in the policy area.
- Identify a legislative activity that affects the policy and the key legislative actors. Is the legislature of your state actively involved in this issue? If so, explain how it is actively involved in this issue. If not, explain how it can be actively involved in this issue.
- Incorporate feedback and new learning from Week 1 and Week 2 into a mid-semester compilation of your research project up to this point. Make sure to include the new material from this week.
- Cite all sources using the correct APA format.
- Submit your response in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
****There is Part I and Part II if you need that to go off of. Just let me know. I need Someone who is pretty good at writing to my Professor’s needs. Thank you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now