IDENTIFY A POTENTIAL QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH STUDY THAT IS IMPORTANT TO NURSING
Using the knowledge and insights gained from the textbook and other reliable sources answer the following.
- Define, in your own words, quantitative research.
- Locate and cite two different types of qualitative research articles related to your this question: In older women how does cranberry compared to low-dose antibiotic therapy reduce the incidence of recurrent UTI’s in 6 months? .
- Provide a brief explanation of each design.
- Identify a potential quantitative research study that is important to nursing and describe which design you would use for this study, why you would use that design, and how the information generated from the study could be applied in nursing practice.
- Reflect on the value of quantitative research adding to the science, knowledge, and practice of nursing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now