Discussion 2by Ravi Teja Avula – Saturday, 15 September 2018, 9:34 AM
Productivity of a product comes from productive work environment and it’s the responsibility of the managers to keep up good guidelines to excel the productivity as a team. Team productivity plays a key role from a team with large number of people to team with least number of people. Collaboration among the team mates will lead to new discussion and innovative ideas to complete the work in efficient and qualitative manner. According to Being a ‘Good Team Player’ Has One Huge Downside. (2018) team management is mostly dependent on the management style of team leader. As a manger in IT, I would like to give my team the freedom to choose the work planned for production which makes the team to work with ease and confidence.
As a manager I would like to plan the work in such a way which is not over whelming to the team to deliver the project, in today’s agile world, I would take advantage on how the work need to be planned and distribute among team, take the best ideas each iteration and appreciate the best outcomes from the individual contributor of the team by giving kudos points. When there is good communication between teammates then it can help to analyze the roles and responsibility of each and also it is good option to analyze how to achieve the goal cited from Price, H. (2018).
A well-organized plan can reduce the risk associated in low productivity, analyzing each member of the team and assigning the write work to the best of their ability can also bring the confidence and positive attitude to complete the work.
Proper team norms can reduce the conflicts among teams during group discussion on project execution, some of the team norms I would like to follow are
1. One conversation at a time.
2. Identify the best approach which is easy to maintain in near future.
3. I would encourage team by planning lunch and learns by which new concept can be learnt often.
4. Show and tells to demonstrate the complex work achieved in the iteration.
Read and respond to the above post. See posting/discussion requirements. Write atleast 150 words.
Respond to your colleagues’ posts in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, research from academically reviewed journal articles.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville Library.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now