Identify the most important strengths and weaknesses of your organization including an assessment of the organization’s resources.
Create a 4 to 5 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline on Starbucks. With speaker notes
Include the following in your outline:
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.
- Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth.
- Reference page at end of slide deck.
Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan or Alternative Capstone Project: See attachments
Strategic Plan Part 2: Internal Environmental Analysis
Write a 1,400-word minimum internal environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Assess the organization’s internal environment.
- Identify the most important strengths and weaknesses of your organization including an assessment of the organization’s resources.
- Identify the most important internal environmental factors in the general, industry, and external analysis in relation to the internal analysis.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Assess the structure of the organization and the influence this has on its performance.
- Determine the organization’s competitive position and the possibilities this provides.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
- Exercise 1 talks about what Makes a Great outsourcing firm: Read it and then do the following.
Pick one of the Top 100 Global best outsourcing firms from (http://www.iaop.org/), then answer the following:
- Why was this company chosen to be in the top 100? What has been the company’s history as regards outsourcing as a source of revenue? How does the firm describe, or imply, its value proposition?
- What unique competitive advantage does the firm exhibit?
- Do you consider this to be a sustainable competitive advantage? Utilize the four criteria of sustainable competitive advantage as your guide.
- After reading this chapter answer the following question:
- How do awareness, motivation, and ability affect the firm’s competitive behavior? 400 WORDS
- After reading this chapter answer the following questions: 400 WORDS
- What is organizational structure and what are organizational controls?
- What are the differences between strategic controls and financial controls?
- What is the importance of these differences?