Week 4 Assignment
[WLOs: 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 7, 8, and 9 of the course textbook, read the following articles, What We Can Learn from Evaluating OD Interventions, The Benefits of Creating A Diverse Workforce (Links to an external site.), and What Are the Advantages of a Diverse Workforce? (Links to an external site.), and watch the video, How Can You Influence Others?.
Last week, you prepared the foundation of your final project by selecting a case study and applying the appropriate action research process to the OD challenge. Based on your knowledge of intervention types, you proposed a recommended interaction for the challenge. This week, you will have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of individual, team, group, and organizational interventions, and what they look like during problem solving and decision-making.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Intervention is the “doing” phase of action research. This paper will solidify your intervention selection. You will explain the actions used during your selected intervention and comprehensively apply the process to the case study. The paper must be at least two full pages in length, and must include the course textbook as a reference, as well as three additional scholarly and credible sources to support the content of the paper.
In your paper,
- Select an appropriate intervention for your case study.
- Evaluate why the intervention is applicable to the case study.
- Interpret the actions involved when utilizing the intervention.
The Intervention Selection and Application paper
- Must be at least two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text