Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Traditional Authority, Legal-Rational Authority, and Charismatic Authority (3-4 slides).
- Stable democracy (3-4 slides)
- What are the issues surrounding implementation of a new policy? Discuss the opportunities and risks faced by school leaders. (1-2 slides)
- Special-interest group, public-interest group, and political-action committee (3-5 slides)
- Made in the USA (1-2 slides)
- References (1 slide)
– Explain the difference between Traditional Authority, Legal-Rational Authority, and Charismatic Authority. Explain an event in the past or present that would be an example of each authority.
– This module explains three factors that promote a social climate favorable to a stable democracy. What are these three factors? If they are present today, explain how they function. If not, explain what can be done to make them more present.
– No matter what news channel you watch it seems there is some sort of group lobbying for or against a potential right. Name a special-interest group, public-interest group, and political-action committee in todayâ€s news and explain how each is prevalent in todayâ€s democracy.
– Very few products we buy today have â€œMade in the USAâ€ on the label or tag. Explain, in your opinion, why this is true.
I can provide you with the link/log in info to see my textbook if needed.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post introduction to sociology jaf8 module 6 power point appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.