1. what concentration of hydroxide ions exists in a 0.009 F solution of NH3 at 250C?
2. what is the hydronium-ion concentration of a 0.05 F HCN solution?
3. If a monoprotic acid is 3.8% ionized in 0.2F solution, calculate its constant. What percent ionization of this acid in a 0.01F solution?
4. What weight of lactic acid must be dissolved in a liter of solution to produce a hydronium ion concentration of 1X10-3 F?
5. What is the hydronium-ion concentration of 1g of acetic acid in 100 ml of water?