1. Research and explain, compare and contrast between an RFID tag and a GPS tag. [Write it in your own words.]
2. Give two examples of each.
3. Think about a practical application using one instead of the other.
1. One primary 3-paragraph discussion or response of their own to the above issue, question, hypothesis, or situation/case.
2. Two 1-2 paragraph discussion responses to two (2) students Peer to Peer (identify peers) or two classmates. The responses should focus on discussion and response to the above issue, question, hypothesis, or situation(s). A peer response may not be to a peer responded to earlier.