Literary Analysis and Writing
Assignment: Write a well-developed essay that is at least five paragraphs long. No outside sources are required, but you must use at least three direct quotes from the literary passages to illustrate or substantiate any claims you make in your paper.
1. Your final paper must be in the correct MLA format with the standard MLA heading (see handout posted on Blackboard).
2. Include a Works Cited at the end of your paper with a full bibliographic citation of the literary work you are analyzing.
3. Have at least three direct quotations from the literary works you are writing about to support and illustrate your discussion.
4. Your paper must be written from a third-person objective point of view. No “you” or “I” except when using a personal example.
5. You must submit your paper electronically to the SafeAssign dropbox in Blackboard. SafeAssign only accepts Word, text, and HTML files.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Any work of fiction in your text is acceptable. Include the following in your analysis:
An analysis of the symbolism used
An examination of the conflict’s origins, consequences, or both
An assessment of the description
An analysis of the personalities or connections between them
a discussion of themes