HERE IS THE LINK TO THE TEXTBOOK. PLEASE READ CHAPTER 5 BEFORE COMPLETING THE ACTIVITIES.
PLEASE LABEL EVERY PART (EX. PART 1, PART 2, PART 3)
Provide thorough, well-developed answers to the following:
1- Describe the steps involved in making a plan that works.
2- List and explain at least three benefits and three pitfalls of planning.
3- Describe three specific ways companies build flexibility into their plans.
1- Describe the steps in rational decision making.
2- List four advantages and four disadvantages of group decision making.
3- Identify the methods of group decision making and give a brief description of each.
Your strategy needs a strategy, Martin Reeves, TED, (11:01 min)
Copy and paste the URL below in your browser to find the video. If the URL doesn’t work, open YouTube and search for the title. Click on the ‘closed caption’ [cc] or ‘subtitle languages’ to select subtitles. Watch the video and provide specific, thorough answers to the questions below:
1. List and explain some of the issues with strategy that Reeves brings up.
2. What proportion of the three largest companies in each industry are also profitability leaders and why?
3. What approach to winning would apply across the huge diversity of environments and which approach maximizes the chances of winning?
4. Under the approaches to winning, what are the five environments of strategic planning?
5. Explain why would asking which approach to use would be the wrong question to ask?