Scholarly paper that includes the following criteria: You can use the book chapters 10 and 11 and the articles that I attached (please use only this articles)
1. Introduction: The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
2. Define theory in general and the purpose of theory
3. Define and discuss the nursing metaparadigm in one paragraph, and then explain each of the four concepts that comprise the nursing metaparadigm (Nursing, Health, Environment and patient) Subheading for each of the 4 topic. You can use the book (pag41) and the articles
4. Explain Middle Range Theory and the importance to nursing practice
5. Pick two theory from the Middle Range Theory:
1. Transitions Theory (page 236 in book), explain the importance in nursing and give an example (I attached example 1 for this theory)
2. Kolcaba’s Theory of Comfort (page 244), explain the importance in nursing practice and give and example ( I attached example 2 from this theory)
6. The paper should include a conclusion.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
8. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).