military studies please if you are not familiar with the topic do not respond
Before beginning work on this assignment,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Read The Big shift: How American Democracy Fails Its Way to Success.
· Read The End of the Democratic Century: Autocracy’s Global Ascendance.
· Read Autocracy with Chinese Characteristics: Beijing’s Behind-the-Scenes Reforms.
· Read Is Democracy Dying?
Using at least two credible sources in addition to any of the four assigned articles and video, complete the assignment:
· Describe how sovereignty, security, and civil liberties will be affected by political changes.
· Discuss the political security threats, risks, vulnerabilities, and challenges created by the rise of authoritarian soft power.
· Identify ways political systems can enhance security.
· Research at least two credible sources to support your points.
The Political Security paper
· Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the two assigned articles and the assigned
· The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.