Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Most companies wouldn’t purposefully buy products or services from someone who disobeys moral or societal norms. What do you think the buying company, in this case, missed? Why?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Essay Content: Regrettably, there are numerous examples of companies that have sourced from suppliers but afterward ran into serious issues with ethics or social responsibility. Find one such occurrence within the past five years (since the fall of 2010) that has been covered by the mainstream media.
• Include the dates, the purchasing organization, the supplier, and the moral or social concern.
• Did this occurrence harm the purchasing company in any way? How serious were they and what were they?
• Did the provider suffer any lasting effects as a result of this incident? How serious were they and what were they?
• Most companies wouldn’t purposefully purchase from a dishonest or careless provider. What do you believe the buying company overlooked here? Why?
• What efforts has the acquiring company taken to ensure that this doesn’t happen again? If not, what could or should they have done?
• When writing your essay, remember to cite your sources.
Format: The essay should have a word count of 400 to 600.
• The essay’s formatting must be done in either a Word document (with the.docx file extension) or a PDF.
• Use a 12-point font with two spaces between lines.
• Remove any graphs, charts, and illustrations.