Please summarize chapter 12, 13, 14, and 15 of the following text book
use the following as references
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Saif Benjaafar, William L. Cooper and Joon-Seok KimSource (2005) On the
Benefits of Pooling in Production-Inventory Management Science, 51(4), pp. 548-
Adrian S. Choo, Kevin W. Linderman and Roger G. Schroeder (2007) Method
and Psychological Effects on Learning Behaviors and Knowledge Creation in
Quality Improvement Projects, Management Science, 53(3), pp. 437-450.
8. Ton de Kok, Fred Janssen, Jan van Doremalen, Erik van Wachem, Mathieu
Clerkx and Winfried Peeters (2005) Philips Electronics Synchronizes Its Supply
Chain to End the Bullwhip Effect, Interfaces, 35(1), pp. 37-48.
9. Thomas W. Ferratt, Sanjay Ahire and Prabuddha De (2006) Achieving Success
in Large Projects: Implications from a Study of ERP Implementations, Interfaces,
36(5), pp. 458-469.
10. Stephen C. Graves and Sean P. Willems (2005) Optimizing the Supply Chain
Configuration for New Products, Management Science, 51(8), pp. 1165-1180.
11. Stephen C. Graves and Brian T. Tomlin (2003) Process Flexibility in Supply Chains Management Science, 49(7), pp. 907-919.
Lawrynowicz (2008) Integration of Production Planning and Scheduling Using an Expert System and a Genetic Algorithm, The Journal of the Operational Research Society, 59(4), pp. 455-463.
B. Ritchie and C. Brindley (2007) An Emergent Framework for Supply Chain Risk
Management and Performance Measurement, The Journal of the Operational Research Society, 58(11), pp. 1398-1411.
23. Jayashankar M. Swaminathan and Sridhar R. Tayur (2003) Models for Supply
Chains in E-Business, Management Science, 49(10), pp. 1387-1406.