This is part of a group power point project. I only need the first bullet completed with a minimum of 2 slides and added to the attached power point. Please use at least one reference and add speaker notes
This assignment affords you the opportunity to demonstrate understanding of ethics as it relates to the field of psychology.
Read the “Ethical Transgressions of School Psychology Graduate Students: A Critical Incidents Survey” article located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Select one of the ethical issues discussed in the article.
Create a 5- to 8-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, on the effect of ethical reasoning and decision making. Include the following:
- What ethical traits, concepts, and principles are presented in this article? ( ONLY NEED THIS BULLET COMPLETED)
- How was the chosen ethical issue an example of poor ethical decision making?( ALREADY COMPELTED DO NOT WORK ON)
- What ethical reasoning strategies could have helped in this situation?(ALREADY COMPLETED DO NOT WORK ON
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines:
- Treat the presentation as if it were an academic paper.
- Make the first slide the title page slide.
- Include in-text citations on any body slides that require them, revealing outside source information.
- Make the last slide the references slide.
- Make sure to have an introduction slide that previews the main points of your presentation and a conclusion that reviews what was covered. You can find precise guidelines in Essay Fundamentals.
- Please note that the title and reference pages are not included in the slides count.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Power Point Cleanup and 2 slides appeared first on Top Premier Essays.