This is the first part of the assignment. 5 paragraph essay (700 words) where I have to identify a problem and an issue in my life (relationship problem). I need to state the issue and problem and explain how to distinguish the two. Paper must include:
1. Introduction that includes sufficient background on situation
2. Clearly state both the problem and issue
3. What process do you use to distinguish between problems and issues? How do you know which is the problem and which is a issue?
4. How would you express the problem and the issue? Refer to "Expressing Issues" and "Expressing Problems" sections of Chapter 7 of the Art of Thinking to determine how to express the problem or issue
5. What is the difference between how you express these two? Why is there a difference?
6. Provide conclusion- reviews major points